Cost & Payment Details
How much does it cost?
As part of our community-based learning initiative, we charge a small fee to support the running of our tutoring programmes and help cover some of the costs.
- Our tutoring sessions cost only £6.25 per hour (that’s £25 per subject, per month). The cost is further reduced to £5 per hour during special promotional periods.
- Payment is taken on a monthly basis in advance of the tutoring sessions.
- Unless otherwise stated, each month usually comprises 4 weeks. If there are fewer weeks in the month (e.g. during the month of December due to the Christmas holidays) then the fees for the month with be reduced accordingly.
- In addition to the monthly fee, there is a fee of £10 per subject to pay each academic year for the materials that are used at the learning centre.
Swipe left/right to see more columns.
|Number of subjects|
|1 subject |
|2 subjects |
(e.g. Maths and English)
|3 subjects |
(Maths, English and Science)
**One-off payment to be made every academic year.
When do I pay?
Payments can be made at any time during the month, but cash can only be accepted on the last Saturday of every calendar month, which is also the deadline for all payments.
Please see our payment calendar here: www.educatefirst.co.uk/calendar/.
- Parents will receive an automated email and text message reminder prior to each payment deadline.
- You risk losing your place in class if payment is not made on time.
- You will be charged an administration fee of £5 per child for each late payment.
Select a payment method that suits you
Monthly advance payment required
Debit or credit card
We use PayPal to take your secure payments. Payments can also be made directly via to: email@example.com. Please ensure you include your name and postal address in the comments box when making payment.
Contact us for a form.