23 September 2017
Staff teacher training session 2017
A staff training/briefing session was arranged for all tutors who will be supporting the learning initiative over the new academic year 2017-18.
Tutors received a wealth of information relating to the tutoring programme and had the opportunity to meet and engage with one another during the interactive session.
The session included:
- An informative presentation by one of our project managers.
- Sharing of success stories from across our learning centres.
- Staff feedback on the previous academic year.
- An opportunity for existing staff to engage with some of the new members of the team.
- Interactive scenarios and decision-making tasks.
Tutors received a welcome pack with materials to support them in their teaching roles.
We look forward to working with our staff as we prepare for what we hope will be another successful year for both and staff and students. Our tutoring programme restarts on Saturday 7 October 2017.
– The EducateFirst Team.